Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Composition #7

 

July 9, 20013

More study on composition....
    

Armature:  Triangle: 

In this armature usually the use of perspective creates the triangle.  The example in the book I keep referring to is much better.  (Page 21 of Mastering Composition)
 
You might say it is more of  the use of diagonals, but  I think this refers to creating triangle shapes.
 
 
 
6 x 6
I'll look for examples to add to the Pinterest  board I created about composition.
 
 
I did my own google search for further study about compostion and came across some that were very helpful.  I have one them linked below.  Steve Doherty is an editor for one of the art magazines and has some good tips here. 

 

Link to composition:   tips by Steve Doherty

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this piece of writing is good, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, therefore I am going to convey her.



    my page - Live music

    ReplyDelete