Monday, March 24, 2014

Painting Big

March 24, 2014

Painting Bigger

Since taking the workshop with Daine Tesler I've painted 4 big paintings (3 16 x 20's and one 18 x 24).  Going through the steps outlined in my last few blogs about what I learned in the class works better for me than turning a small painting done several weeks ago into a large painting.  I'm still working on that one.  Here's the small one.  I'm not ready to show the big version yet. 




Adding Pages

Now that I discovered how to add pages, there are two new tabs on the top of the page.  There's room for one or two more tabs and  I'm working on a page that would put the exercise boards that I use in teaching all in one place, rather than embedded through the blog where they are hard to find.  Good idea? 




1 comment: