Thursday, September 12, 2013

Painting Demo

Paint Demo - click on highlighted words Painting Demo below




This seems like a good way to show a painting demo in steps.  It's a short video with photos. I hope it works.   I should have included more steps and if this works the next one will have more photos.  If you have trouble seeing it, please let me know.  When I first tested it the screen was blank.  Then I used my standard technique when something doesn't work of clicking until something happens and it worked.


Please let me know if this doesn't work.  Click on words painting demo.

Painting Demo


Follow up on tertiary colors used on my limited palette:

quinacridone magenta - Gamblin
cad yellow medium-Gamblin
sevres blue- Rembrandt
turquoise blue-Holbein

white

1 comment:

  1. Love this! The bottles pop against the grayed background. I will try the sevres blue. Always looking for good blues. You painting demo came through. It was very helpful as well as your tips! Keep more coming!!

    ReplyDelete