Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 4 of the Challenge - 30 paintings in 30 days

September 4, 2013

I started out thinking about a school theme for the 30 day painting challenge.  It must have been all those years working in schools.  Then it changed into a theme about babies.  It's only been four days.  I started out with a list, but things change.  I don't even know yet what I want to paint today. 

When re-organizing an upstairs bedroom I found these shoes belonging to my son who is now 36.  I couldn't resist painting them.  The baby cup belonged to me and I won't say how old that is.

Baby Blues
6 x 6
Daily Paintworks has listing of all paintings for sale. 


Tidbit of Useful Information:  Every time I use this I am amazed how it will remove dried up paint. Most of my clothes have spots of paint on them,  but every once in awhile there is something I try to save.  It is also great for restoring brushes with dried up paint, the ones you forget to clean. It's expensive, but that's what those 50% coupons  are meant for ---I have a bottle next to my washing machine. too.  It  works for all kind of things.  (Warning:  I dripped some on a good table and it took the varnish off, right down to the wood, it's powerful stuff).




1 comment: