Thursday, June 6, 2013

Studio 26 - LibertyTown Arts Workshop,  Fredericksburg, VA

A couple of days ago I wrote a little about where I have my studio, LibertyTown Arts Workshop.  I share the studio with Larry Southworth and Lynette Reed and would like to show some of their work.  Every two months we rotate our paintings to a different wall.  Today was our day to change and get ready for First Friday.

I want to show some of Larry's paintings.    I like the way he shows the reflections on water and such exciting skies and clouds.  I've always admired his devotion and dedication to painting





I hope we have a lot of visitors to our studio tonight.  If you have the chance please stop by our Studio.

Lynette will be having a show during the summer and I'll include photos of her work sometime in July.

Lucky for me to share a studio with such talented artists and be a part of LibertyTown Arts Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment