Sunday, November 16, 2014

I have been working....

November 16, 2014

New things I have been working on lately....

Notecards

I'm not sure why I make these.  The only reasons I can think of are:

it is fun to try different color combination

I have so much acrylic paint and hot press paper

I like the way they look


As soon as I finish them, I will show a photo.  If anyone is interested in how to makes these please let me know and I will post a blog with the steps. 

WARNING:  They take a lot of time and a lot of steps


COSTCO BOWS

I have been waiting for Costco to bring these out for the holidays.  There are 50 bows for 7 or 8 dollars.  So far  I have painted only three.  I was going to paint each one, but have scaled back to one of each color.  I recommend this because it is a great way to paint reflections and good practice for drawing. 





(will be at Heather Boutique once they are dried and framed)



No comments:

Post a Comment