Thursday, November 6, 2014

Angus Wilson Studio: 'Additions and changes' or 'Is it ever really fi...

November 6, 2014



Wow, this is so true.  I have done this quite a few times.  For me it is taking an abstract painting and painting another painting on top of it. 



I love this artists use of color and shape.  His blog came to my attention through a newsletter that I subscribe to called Brush Buzz.  They have a lot of info about marketing, too.  Just google Brush Buzz. 



Angus Wilson Studio: 'Additions and changes' or 'Is it ever really fi...: Campanula and jug on long table 20X47.5       Acrylic on wood Is it ever really finished?... Well in this case I'd have to say ye...



Like this painting that started as an abstract painting.  It still is an abstract painting in a lot of ways.  I even called it Abstract Tulips.

sold

No comments:

Post a Comment