Saturday, October 11, 2014

Updates and a few changes

October 11, 2014

The main purpose of my blog is to include lessons that could help someone learn from my mistakes, especially those things that have taken me long to learn.  There are also summarized notes from the workshops that I have taken.   I was looking over the lessons that I put on pinterest and noticed that some didn't link to the right page on my blog.  I think that is fixed now.

I also put the search button at the top of the right column.  The tab is still at the top of the blog page that includes the same lessons that are on pinterest.  I thought pinterest would be a good way to organize lessons in one place.  That button has been moved to the top of the right column, too. 

Here is a link to pinterest:  http://www.pinterest.com/josefiak/painting-lessons/



Hannah's Shoes




No comments:

Post a Comment