Saturday, July 5, 2014

Discovery of homemade peanut butter/nut butter

July 5, 2014

I have been  trying to stick to a schedule of posting at least once/week, usually Mondays on my blog, but today, Saturday, my husband and I made our trip to the Farmer's Market and discovered SPRELLY.  So you might still have time to get there by 2 PM.  I just happen to be a kick of painting peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and this gives it a whole new twist.  They make every kind of peanut butter, nut butter you can imagine.  For today I am trying Cashew butter, tomorrow will be Cashew, coconut, almond butter.  I really should have bought more. 


Link to SPRELLY

Yesterday's painting.


http://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/carol-josefiak-3555/artwork






 I'm featuring my new collection of dish towels generously given to me by my sister that belonged to our mother.  I did a few paintings while on a trip to Buffalo, all paintings include my new collection of towels.  Donuts are another of my favorite subjects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment