Monday, June 16, 2014

Inspiration from other Artists

June 16, 2014

I had the chance to listen to "Artist Helping Artists" this weekend.  An artist named Bill Davidson was interviewed who was very inspirational, but also gave some very practical advice.  I'll include a link to the show.  His blog is even more inspirational.  All this makes me want to take one of his workshops.  So far there are two workshops on my wish list:  Nancy Franke and Bill Davidson.  (There are many more now that I think about it).

http://billdavidsonstudios.blogspot.com/

This quote was in one of my sketchbooks and a good reminder.  I think it is from Richard Schmid.

"Talent is hard work sustained over a long period of time"    This is from memory so it may be a little different, but the message is there. 

Ready for another workshop.

I probably should take one in watercolor.  I keep playing around with it, but don't show much improvement. 


http://artistshelpingartistsblog.blogspot.com/    (Link to radio show)

No comments:

Post a Comment