Friday, October 9, 2015

Daily Paintworks

 
Thank you Daily Paintworks
 
 
This painting was chosen as a "Judges Pick" for the month of October so this means my paintings are shown at the top of the gallery page for this month.  I feel very honored to be chosen for this.  Thank you.  It is a good idea to enter this contest.  If you aren't a member of DPW, I encourage that, too.  It's really given me a more disciplined approach to painting by painting every day and posting each day on the website.  Here is a link to Daily Paintworks.  Plus I have had to become more organized with record keeping and filing my paintings.  My spread sheet is nothing to write home about, but for the most part I know where each painting is.   
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carol, lovely colours in your painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would look fabulous on my wall. Still available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed this comment. This painting is in a show at Water Street Studio in Fredericksburg, Va. The opening was last night and the painting is still available. Here is a link to their website: http://waterstreetstudio.org/ Thank you for your interest

    ReplyDelete