Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Show at Heather Boutique - Saturday, May 24th

May 21, 2014

I am not painting as much this week because I am getting ready for a show and that means a lot of framing. 

The show will be at

 Heather Boutique at 721 Caroline Street, Fredericksburg, VA
 
Saturday, May 24, 2014
10-4
 
(You can see some of the new paintings on my album on facebook called "Paintings at Heather Boutique")

Click here for the link  to see the paintings.  The album includes ones that were already there and new ones for Saturday. 


I recommend Franken Frames to everybody.  They make custom sizes for very good prices with excellent workmanship and service. 
 
Here is a link to their website.  There is free shipping this weekend for purchases over $100.
 
 
 
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.  I will be there from 10-4
 
Thank you to my husband for framing all of these.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment