Friday, August 23, 2013

Best Way to Improve your painting skills

August 23, 2013

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/Artists/carol-josefiak-3555


Join the Leslie Saeta "30 Day Painting Challenge".  There are practically no rules to this challenge except to have fun with it.  The best part is that you will see an improvement in your painting skills by painting a small painting everyday for 30 days.  I joined yesterday.  Leslie makes a number of suggestions about theme and organizational plans, but really you can jump right into challenge, all you need is paint and 30 canvases or panels.  (or pastel paper)    Maybe a few brushes, too. 

It starts September 1st

Click here to link to the blog:  Leslie's Blog

This might make you start a blog if you haven't already. 

If you have questions just let me know under comments.  When I first started I didn't even know what a URL was.   I'm still not sure, but I know where it is and how to copy one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment