Thursday, July 4, 2013

More on Compositon

July 4, 2013 

Happy July 4th


I was looking at Pinterest today and found two video clips of Ian Roberts talking about composition so I put them on my board about Art and here is the link.  I have collected a few other miscellaneous, but I hope helpful things on that board including the Coulter easel I hope to have one day. 

Link:    Pinterest Art Supply and Tips Board

Looking through photos I found the one I used for a painting where I did a lot of cropping and changed the background.   It is shown below followed by the painting.   I was thinking about composition, but also using neutrals in the background to make the bright red look even brighter. 

  I put it in a simple black frame and it is now at LibertyTown Arts Workshop.


 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Thank you for sharing your beautiful artwork :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your style....flowers are such beautiful things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work. Would work well paired with your #5.

    ReplyDelete