Sunday, March 6, 2016

Workshop with Anne Blair Brown

March 6, 2016 - Plein Air Painting



I am so excited and thrilled to be able to take a workshop with Anne Blair Brown.  Here is a link to her website: http://anneblairbrown.com/.  I love everything about her paintings, the loose brushwork, the strong compostions, the colors, the variety.......

The two books I am reading to get ready are pictured here.   Both are very intense reading.  I even got a headache from trying absorb all this knowledge.  I have been reading in small amounts and even taking notes.  I am thinking this will help me get the most out of the workshop. 




Wish me luck, only a couple of weeks to go.

The Fredericksburg Plein Air group which meets once/week has been a big help, too.   Just being around other artists who love painting outside is such a positive experience.

We are going to start painting outside pretty soon, stay tuned.  Here is our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/749096011869539/

To Join, go to our page and click join, then message your email address to get the weekly notifications of location. 





No comments:

Post a Comment